Tighten and Rejuvenate Skin Without Surgery
Have you ever wanted to improve a scar or rejuvenate your skin without surgery, peels or lasers? The Aesthetic Center is pleased to offer DermaPen®, the award-winning, FDA-approved, nonsurgical treatment that can reduce fine lines, enlarged pores and wrinkles as it stimulates the production of collagen.
Utilizing fractional micro-needling technology, DermaPen harnesses the skin’s own repair processes to reinvigorate damaged and aging skin and improve stretchmarks and scars — including notoriously resistant acne scars. Multiple treatments are most effective and DermaPen can be used in conjunction with other modalities, including IPL, Platelet Enriched Plasma (PRP), radio frequency skin tightening and our SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion.
This safe and effective treatment was awarded the “Best Professional Skin Rejuvenation Device” for 2012.
What should I do following my DermaPen® treatment?
- Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Retin A/Retinol or Vitamin C for 12 hours following treatment.
- Avoid excess sunlight for at least 10 days if possible. Do not apply chemical sunscreen on the same day as your treatment.
- Do not go swimming for 48 hours following treatment.
- Do not engage in strenuous activity for 24 hours following treatment.
- Do not apply make-up for 12 hours following treatment.
What should I do prior to treatment with DermaPen®?
- Do not take aspirin, fish/omega oils or non-steroidal type medications for ten days prior to the procedure.
- Do not use Retin A for 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not take auto-immune therapies or products for 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not have any significant sun exposure for 24 hours prior to treatment.